I forgot what 'love' is [already...]
수요일, 12월 28, 2005

It has been quite some time since those days; but now I don't feel it no more...
Thanks to the Kmovies & Kdramas I have been watching - I was reminded that I do not know how it feel to love a special someone...*sigh*

Anyway; just felt like posting some "Deep & Thoughtful" Quotes - varying from love-quotes, wisdom-sayings and also any random quotes I come across on... *ah - and of course; I will post a Devotional Diary too...soon - 'when I get around to it'.

Here goes the first quote; [drum-roll...]

Anyong!

Erwinator wrote at 11:13 오후

1 snowflowers:

Blogger nie said...

rite... where did u get this quote, huh?! *kimbab! :P* Oh well... it's nice... I might snatched this quote one day :P

수 12월 28, 11:27:00 오후 GMT

 

댓글 쓰기

<< Home