Korean??? Who??? Me??? Again???
월요일, 11월 14, 2005

Sunday night was wicked! I went to church...& surprisingly, it was the first time I actually was on-time! How exciting it was...
The overall service was up-liftingl but the Word was boring as it was more like a seminar rather than a preaching; since yesterday was a Rememberance day...
But, on the other side - I met a group of Korean guys and girls...who unexpectedly started speaking to me in their own language [Korean - presumably]; right before I shattered their miserable dreams of me NOT being a Korean...

But it was cool...we met, we talked, we introduced ourselves [of course] & being me...I am never any good with remembering names...I only remembered Rai, Lee and Seo...the girls?? I have no clue...I completely forgot; as if I just had a brain-wash.

And also, they invited me to the cuhrch they normally go to...a Korean church!!! So, next week I will be going to their church...I think*.
So, hopefully, once i get there - people won't talk to me in Korean - otherwise I am gonna feel like such a 'baddy', coz i will be shattering their miserable dreams...not just 1 or 2 or 3....hundreds of them!!!

But I must admit that it is not the 1st time people thought I was a Korean - lucky my haircolor is back to normal again - if it was still red-ish like it used to be; I am sure that they will not believe me when I say that I am not a Korean...
Anyway - I just realized that next Sunday service will be carried out in Korean...So here I am thinking how I am going to understand it...I hope the Holy Spirit will translate it for me or I can always start learning Korean now...

Anyong - Aseo

Erwinator wrote at 9:21 오전

1 snowflowers:

Blogger nie said...

Well... emang tampang keren kayak korean, mo diapain coba? heuheuehuehue... Pede aja dahhh!!!! :D

월 11월 14, 09:53:00 오후 GMT

 

댓글 쓰기

<< Home