By heart, by soul...
목요일, 2월 08, 2007

If You were a road
I'd learn every turn
Until I could find my way with my eyes closed

If You were a song
I'd sing along
Until I knew every word and every note

But you were everything to me
A mystery You are the Love I live to see

By heart, by soul
That's how I want to know You
Keep you as close as breath is to life
I want to watch Your Love unfold
By heart, by soul

If You were a place
I'd stay my whole life
Until I had every corner memorized
And if You were a star
I'd follow You home
You would be the Light
hat is my only guide

You were everything to me
My A to Z
You are the Love thats lives in me
I want know You inside and out
Better than I even know myself

If You were a star
I'd follow You home
By heart, by soul

Erwinator wrote at 11:40 오후

0 snowflowers:

댓글 쓰기

<< Home