Sorrow
토요일, 1월 27, 2007

This week has got to be the worst week for the last 20 years of my life...

To make things short, little things have gotten big & they start to irritate me...
For a start, my project presentation did not go well - as I thought it would - purely because we had the toughest marker in the whole University; but on the other side, I did get a lot of help out of him. So it was very disappointing for me, after putting all of the effort & trying to make everyone happy [which I knew was impossible to do, as there are about 4 different personalities to please].

Secondly, I am officially NOT going to the study trip to Spain, because my Head Tutor was late in giving me the official letter from the University to obtain my visa & he had to book the flight today - which of course I did not even have the appointment date yet! So, BYE BYE Spain!!!

Thirdly, I have not feeling very well this last couple of days; been stressing over the project & the History essay [Whatever history got to do with contemporary Architecture] & all sorts of things...

Fourthly, [FOURTHLY sounds really funny & weird for some reason...but anyhow...continue on] there is one more thing which made me sad; but I shall leave it at that... It was all my fault to begin with, opening my eyes & my heart...

PS: Yes! I agree men are stupid; but men can REALLY be EXTREMELY stupid when it comes to loving someone. They just never learn...

Anyway, despite all the trouble, I trust that God is trying to signal something to me... I hope I will pick it up soon!

I trust that everyone is well & sound.

Take care & God bless!

Erwinator wrote at 12:12 오전

1 snowflowers:

Blogger nie said...

Did you just get broken hearted??? You never shared that with me, why? Who is it, may I know?

Don't worry about the project and stop stressing out, you do what you can do and let GOD do the REST!!! Trust in HIM completely, and if you can 200% trust will do!

About trip to spain, there will be another time!!! Maybe, it is just not the right time!
Anyway, take care and be a good boy! Cc is in surabaya right now, just met tante OD, tomorrow is the last fair, in Hyatt. Will be back on 31st to Dps. We'll talk again later okay!!

Kujing says hi to you!
GBU

토 1월 27, 04:15:00 오후 GMT

 

댓글 쓰기

<< Home