Merry Christmas 2006 & A Happy New Year 2007
월요일, 1월 01, 2007

For the last few days, I have been staying in Luton Town with my housemate's family.
Luton Town is situated somewhere on the outskirt of London, quite a distance from London actually - but what I do not get is that Luton Town is bigger than Brighton City - where a 'city' should be bigger than a 'town'.

Luton Town has an international airport which connect England to the whole of Europe - that is probably the main feature of Luton Town.

Anyway, it was very nice to spend Christmas with someone; we had a proper Christmas dinner; they even gave me presents!!! Not the best, but still at least I did not sit there awkwardly looking at them unwrapping their presents; so it was good on them that they thought of me [I am never much of a present person anyway].

The few days I spent there was just basically a time to go out; be it out to the local pub, ice-skating and some random places; the best two was probably when we went to Milton Keynes; a town of shopping centre and entertainment.
The whole town is a shopping centre - so you can guess how big it was and plus, it was packed as people wanted to buy presents and sales [Shame the pictures I took did not come out too well - because it was so big!].

Then Friday night, we went out clubbing to Oceana in Milton Keynes - it was the most unusual club I have ever been to; but it was good - shame I could not get any food after we finished; I was starving!

Then on the 31st, I came back to Brighton to work at night - it was packed as well; very tired now - but got paid a time & a half - so I can't complain.

Well; I have made this post longer than usual, because I lack the time to make it short - but let me say 'Merry Christmas 2006 & A Happy New Year 2007' again.

God bless you all in this new exciting year!

Take care

Erwinator wrote at 5:38 오후

0 snowflowers:

댓글 쓰기

<< Home