The Purpose Driven Life - My Journey Day 40
일요일, 4월 02, 2006

Living with purpose

Proverbs 19:21; " Many are the plans in a man's heart, but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails."

Living with a purpose is the only to living; otherwise you are just existing.

WHAT IS A LIFE PURPOSE STATEMENT?

... that summarizes God's purpose for your life.
... that points out the direction of your life.
... that defines 'success' for you.
... that clarifies your roles.
... that expresses your shape.

5 important questions to ask yourself;

  1. What will be the center of my life?
  2. What will be the character of my life?
  3. What will be the contribution of my life?
  4. What will be the communication of my life?
  5. What will be the community of my life?
"The future is as bright as the promises of God." - William Carey.

Acts 13:36; "For David ... served the purpose of God in his own generation."

Erwinator wrote at 12:15 오전

0 snowflowers:

댓글 쓰기

<< Home