The Purpose Driven Life - My Journey Day 09
목요일, 3월 02, 2006

What makes God smile?

The smile of God is the goal of your life. We need to find out how to do this.

God smiles when we love Him supremely. He wants to have a relationship to us.
"I don't want your sacrifices, I want your love; I don't want your offerings - I want you to know Me."

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind. This is the first and greatest commandment."

God smiles when we trust Him completely. "He takes pleasure in those that honour Him; in those who trust His constant love."
Just as parents are pleased when children trust their love and wisdom, your faith makes God happy. "Without faith it is impossible to please God."

God smiles when we obey Him wholeheartedly. This means doing something God asks without reservation or hesitation. It is an instant obedience; and this means that you love Him.
"If you love me, you will obey my commandments."

God smiles when we thank and praise Him constantly.

God smiles when we use our abilities.

Psalm 147: 11; "The Lord is pleased with those who worship Him and trust His love."

Erwinator wrote at 5:55 오후

0 snowflowers:

댓글 쓰기

<< Home