Passage of the week 1
토요일, 1월 21, 2006

Passage of the week;

"The more I try to let you go, the more I get lonely;
But you are just too far away to keep close.
I will let you go.
My heart aches, my throat hurts.
And I can’t avoid it no matter how hard I try.
I get so scared and I try to smile, but tears already fall.
Maybe I loved you too much; I’m trying to steal your love.
Maybe I was jealous of happiness that I have to let you go.
I miss the love that I shared with you.
The world is strange; our memories are being forgotten.
The days I spent with you and also our love, are being scattered away.

I can’t live without you."

Erwinator wrote at 1:04 오후

2 snowflowers:

Blogger nie said...

okay... what's this suppose to mean? huhuhuhu... very nice though!

토 1월 21, 03:53:00 오후 GMT

 
Anonymous 익명 said...

weiss, its just too emotional!

월 1월 23, 02:04:00 오전 GMT

 

댓글 쓰기

<< Home